PSI/CAMBODIA IS SEEKING A DYNAMIC CANDIDATE TO FILL THE POSITION OF: COMMUNICATIONS INTERN, BASED IN PHNOM
PENH 01 POSITION.
The Promoting Healthy Behaviors (PHB) Activity is a Social and Behavior Change project funded by the U.S. Agency for International
Development (USAID) and implemented by PSI Cambodia. The goal of PHB is to improve health behaviors among Cambodians and ensure they
seek and receive quality healthcare with decreased financial hardship. Learn more about the project at: https://www.psi.org.kh/phb/
The Communications Intern plays a crucial role in supporting PHB by helping us to communicate our stories and successes with as wide an audience as possible. H/She will help create contents in various formats including text, visual, audios for publishing in prints, website and social media. H/She will also help with organizing events including campaigns, meetings, and workshops.
- Undergraduate (at least year 3 or a fresh graduate) pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or Media
- Experience in photography, writing, planning, and events management is desirable
- Experience working with CMS such as WordPress is an advantage
- Written skills in Khmer and English
- Organizational and research skills;
- Social media skills;
- Interest in the field of public health, especially related to communications and branding.
- Loves to write and is curious, eager to learn, and interested in promoting health behavior change.
- Fast learner
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT: 06 months
ALLOWANCE & BENEFITS
- Allowance: 240$ per month
- NSSF (both health and accident provided)
- Public holidays according to the notification of the Government.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: 6 October 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to submit a PSIC application form along with curriculum vitae and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (soft copy) or PSI/C HR team; #160, Street 71, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh (hard copy). Please reference the position applying to with Subject: Communications Intern. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.